The Brunswick Medical Center with its highly experienced staff of more than 35 physicians within various specialties is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of adult patients.
We are currently looking for a full-time nurse to work alongside our fantastic team of physicians, nurses and administrative staff in our Obstetrics-Gynecology.
The ideal candidate is a nurse who enjoys working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary clinical setting who participates in open communication with physicians. The applicant must be comfortable triaging patients and assisting physicians with minor procedures.
- Hold a college diploma in nursing care;
- Licensed nurse in good standing with the OIIQ or OIIAQ;
- Fluently Bilingual;
- Willingness to assist in minor procedures;
- Strong Organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Must be willing to work flexible hours;
- Computer Skills : possess strong computer skills or aptitude;
- Experience in Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Venipuncture and/or Immunizations are appreciated.
Salary to be discussed.
Full-time Monday to Friday / weekends
We thank applicants who demonstrate an interest in this position and in the organization. However, only the selected candidates will be contacted.Join us